Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Days #5

Day 5 Today I am thankful for my hubby Jeff. We have been married for 12 years, together for almost 15. Jeff puts up with my idiosyncrasies, my bad habits and my own personal brand of craziness. And the best part, he still likes me - most days! I believe in marriage. It isn't always easy, and there have been times that I really didn't like my husband, and I am sure he can say the same about me. But for us, divorce isn't an option. Not talking is not an option. Some people in this day and age might think that we are naive or old-fashioned, but that's okay. I have been accused of worse. What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

GoddessMychele said...

He also gets to 'put up with' all your WONDER-FULLness. Your generosity, great sense of humor, and love and devotion. I'd say he's a lucky guy! And sounds like you're a lucky girls too :-)