I started this blog with the intention of sharing stuff with friends and making new ones on the internet.
I just read through a blog written by someone I know IRL and realized that my blog would probably put her to sleep and not tell her anything about me! Sorry Kristina!
So I am re-commiting to making a post at least three times a week on this blog to try and unload some of the useless stuff that is in my brain and maybe connect with someone out there!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
What's on your mind?
1. I really wish we had won the lottery last night
2. Then I could pay the bills sitting here on my desk.
3. I could buy my daughter that Nintendo DS she wants.
4. I could be debt free
5. I could buy a bigger house for my family, including my parents and siblings
6. I could tithe some real money to our church, instead of my usual thin envelope with $5 in it.
7. I wouldn't need to worry about most of the other crap that is on my mind right now!