- Get organized - my house is a mess and I have some great ideas that I just need to implement and follow through!
- Keep better track of our money - now that I am working, we should be getting ahead of our bills and saving for a rainy day!
- Budget my time better - I know this goes hand in hand with getting organized, but it is something I need to work on now that my work is about to get really crazy.
- Go back to menu planning and better grocery shopping. Our budget per week is $75 for food. I can do it!!! and do it healthy.
- Make more food from scratch and garden more - I am still feeling the need to stock up and be self-reliant.
- Spend more time with my husband - I mean other than sleeping! We seem to pass each other all the time, but never get to connect.
- Spend some individual time with each of my kids. they are all changing so fast.
- Communicate with my extended family better
- And last but not least - blog at least 4 times a week! I am on the computer enough!
So what are your goals for 2009?