Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful Days 3 & 4

I have been off the computer for the last few days, so I missed posting for day 3 & 4. Day 3 I am thankful for friends who help enable my stockpiling / canning / cooking from scratch habit. I was out running errands on Saturday when I got a call from a friend who was another friend's house. They wanted to know if I wanted some big pumpkins that were left over from Halloween that were not carved. They figured I could use them to make my own puree - which I gladly accepted. I even got them delivered to me! So my to-do list tomorrow includes getting those cut up , baked and pureed so that I can still have pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread in July! Day 4 Both my boys had upset tummies last night and in the process created some messes and a few extra loads of laundry. So today I am thankful for a working washer, dryer and solar clothes dryer at my disposal so that I can be sure that my boys have clean bedding to sleep on tonight. What are you thankful for today?

No comments: