Thursday, March 27, 2008

7 facts about me

I was tagged about a week ago by Candi and I just realized how and what she wanted me to do! Sorry candi! I am a dork and still figuring out the whole meme thing!

Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So here are 7 things about me that you may or may not know:

1. I am the middle child of three kids. I have an older sister and younger brother. And contrary to popular belief, no I did not grow up wanting for attention! I demanded it - I am such a drama magnet.

2. Jeff and I moved our three kids cross country without a job and a house in escrow. One of the scariest and most fun times in our marriage. It has been so worth it!

3. I am a Disney freak! And it just keeps getting worse.

4. As a kid, I wanted to be a writer or an archeologist. I am fascinated by history and maybe someday I will write somethign worth publishing!

5. I want to be June Cleaver when I grow up. Did I just set the feminist movement back 50 years???

6. I am a Republican and would probably lean more toward the libertarian side in politics. I think our government is too large and our founding fathers would be spinning in their graves if they saw how monstrous it has become.

7. I loved the Gilmore girls and still watch the reruns on TV.

Now that you know what a complete weirdo I am, I am tagging:
Kristina
Leslie
Kippy
Julie
Have fun!

1 comment:

Crayonsetc said...

Ok, I am slow, but I will get there... in the mean time, I have another fun meme up... so go play :) There should be at least 1 you can figure out :)