Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday March 30th Edition




FOR TODAY March 30, 2009


Outside my window...squirrels are playing in the leaves and my dogs are laying in the sunshine!


I am thinking...I need to reboot my "servants" so that my house can run smoothly.


I am thankful for...both my husband and I having jobs. This last week was touch and go, but we are both safe - for now.


From the kitchen...I smell the beef roast that has been cooking low and slow for many hours. Now I just need to make some sides!


I am wearing...Jeans, a green shirt and my lace-up shoes.


I am creating...quilt squares tonight with my Girl Scout troop.


I am going...to pick up the rest of my monkeys from school in another hour and a half.


I am reading...gardening books - they have become so worn and dog-eared that I am surprised they are still in one piece.


I am hoping...to spend some time with my husband this week - without kids.


I am hearing...my youngest monkey watching "The Incredibles" in the next room.


Around the house...it is pretty quiet.


One of my favorite things...this time of year. Its not too warm and the chill of winter is behind us. Well, it doesn't get that cold here in FL, but I think you know what I mean!


A few plans for the rest of the week: I need to catch up on lots of house work. Peak season for work starts on Wednesday and I need to feel prepared.


Here is picture thought I am sharing... Miss Midnight









No comments: