Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Visitor in the neighborhood

The garbage men came by this afternoon to pick up yard waste - exciting, no? The neighbor's dogs were barking and at first, I chalked it up to the weekly greeting they give the garbage men. But, they didn't stop, so I poked my head outside and saw something scrambling across the neighbor's lawn. Can you guess what it was?

It was bookin' its way across our neighbors yard and into the yard of the people behind her. I had to convince my kids that we couldn't have another pet right now and that this guy was perfectly fine on his own.
I hope your day was as exciting as ours!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Jenn,
So nice to meet you, reading this post reminds me of when our children were small always wanting to bring everything they found home with them. Thank you for sharing. Wishing you and your family a most blessed and happy Easter.
Sue