Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Fun

My husband works on the weekends, so for our family, it is usually just another day.
On tap for today - I need to clean out my pantries, refrigerators and freezers. Yes those are all plurals!
I have a small kitchen, but my husband and FIL installed some extra cabinets for me after we had been here a few months. So, I have 4 cabinets that I use to store non-perishables. I have 2 refrigerators with small freezers and a stand alone freezer.
I usually keep a tight inventory of what we have on hand - so that I can plan menus easily. It also helps when I shop to know that I already have extra mayo in the pantry so we really don't need anymore!
I know that this is a riveting blog post - sorry! I need to start blogging again on a regular basis!
I'll let you all know how I do!

No comments: