Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Housefairy.org

Can I just say that this is the best program ever?!?!?!?!?

I joined the Housefairy website a few months ago. the boys haven't caught on just yet, but my daugter is like a whole new kid.

Her room is clean. EVERYDAY. Without being asked.
Her laundry is in the hamper . EVERYDAY. Without being asked.
She does her chores. EVERYDAY. Without being aked.

She is still working on backtalking and whining about her brothers, but we are hopeful that she will turn that corner soon.

If you want your kids to help out more at home, but can't get them motivated, I would checck out housefairy.org. They aren't paying me or anything, I just really like what they have done for our family.

1 comment:

tawnymom3 said...

hi there...I think the housefairy is pretty cool too.
But what I am wondering is, what kind of 'surprises' do you leave? How often do you leave a gift if the room is clean?