Monday, August 20, 2007

The Beginning

Well, I guess that since all of my friends are starting blogs, I should jump on the bandwagon and put one together too.

A little about me: I am a thirty-something SAHM, wife, daughter, sister, aunt and friend. I have three beautiful children that I call the Princess, the Philosopher and Sherman (like the tank). When I am not running around after them, I am meeting the needs of my husband and best friend, whom I call the Sci Fi Guy.
I love to putter in my rose garden and dream of being June Cleaver. I am a wannabe writer who needs to finish a writing project and send it on its way. I am a closet Drama Queen who likes to be the center of attention, but I am learning to share the spotlight. I embroider, cook, bake when I am stressed and spread myself too thin. I am expanding my view of my faith and learning more everyday about what I believe and why.

I hope that this blog is entertaining to some and enlightening to others. I promise to try and not be boring!

3 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Welcome to the Blog world!!!! Lookin good so far!!!

Julie

Christine said...

Yeah, Jenn....what fun! Welcome.

Marla said...

Alright Jenn!!! Looks awesome! I hope we can both keep up with the rest of the girls!!!